The Horse Speak Club
LIVE - Two Hour Tuesdays...Direct coaching with you and your horse!
Best Part of My Week!
"The Horse Speak Club is the best part of my week. I look forward to the videos, especially in slow-mo with Sharon’s live commentary. Besides being fun and entertaining the club is full of practical info. Sharon’s ability to copy horse’s expressions and mimic their mannerisms is a hoot to watch but it’s her gift for teaching and her seemingly endless knowledge that make the two hours a joy. The club is a weekly reminder of why I love Horse Speak. Its been well worth the reasonable monthly price. "
— Heidi W. Massachusetts
Best Online Club Ever!
I just saw the recording of last week, it was very helpful for me and it seems like I am rapidly becoming your No. 1 Club fan ;-). But kidding aside, I really like your concept, as it combines so many great things to motivate people to learn and grow:
- Outstanding Moderator / Speaker / Entertainer / Listener skills (rarely seen in this exact combination - that there are two of you makes it easier I suppose)
- Media-Mix with videos, verbal comments and explanations, body language demonstrations, ..
- Topic-Mix for all levels from beginners to experts (Zebras!), also easy vs. complex topics, practical vs. theoretical,..
- Cooperative elements (Members sending in videos, discussing via the chat, ..)
- Positive attitude towards listeners, focused on empowerment and dedicated to make life for horses more agreeable
— B.K., Germany
The best way to build your Horse Speak skills!
Only $30 per month for 8 hours of instruction, personal feedback on your videos, discounts on webinars and courses, video library of instructional sessions and more!
Membership benefits include:
Two Hour Tuesdays - Every Tuesday, 1-3 pm Eastern Time
- Weekly skill building sessions with Sharon and Laura
- Featuring videos and questions submitted by club members
- 1 pm Eastern Time every Tuesday
- All sessions recorded and posted for later viewing/reviewing
Feedback and coaching on your personal videos and questions
- Submit a 2 minute video or question for review, diagnosis, interpretation and coaching in Two Hour Tuesday sessions
- You do not need to be present to be included – the session will be recorded
Weekly Q & A with Sharon and Laura
- Each Two Hour Tuesday includes a Q & A session with Sharon and Laura
Members Only Facebook Group
- Share your journey with a group of like-minded horsepeople.
Discounts on all Horse Speak webinars and online courses
- Members receive 25% off on our growing selection of online courses and webinars!
Learn at your own pace, stay inspired, get help and more!
Only $30 per month
Sharon Wilsie is an inspiring and encouraging teacher. Whether you are learning with Sharon in person at a clinic or in one of our on-line courses, you will enjoy the learning process as much as you will love the results you get using Horse Speak with your horses!
Sharon is a has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitation specialist, intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her grandfather owned and raced Standardbreds, and her love for horses has been life-long. She has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade, including; volunteer training groups for horse rescues and therapeutic riding centers, Equine Assisted Learning course at Landmark College, as well as hundreds of workshops, seminars, and engagements in a variety of topics about Equine Facilitated Therapies, alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. She worked with students of all ages, including at-risk youth programs. Sharon’s passion has always been to create a two – way street of mutual healing, awareness, and betterment for both horses and people. Sharon is also a Reiki Master/Teacher.
For more information about Horse Speak Clinics and Events, visit www.sharonwilsie.com