The Horse Speak Club
Weekly Skill Building Sessions & More
Sessions start on June 9!
Join by June 30 and receive a coupon good for 40% off any online Horse Speak course!
The best way to build your Horse Speak skills!
Only $30 per month for 8 hours of instruction, personal feedback on your videos, discounts on webinars and courses, video library of instructional sessions and more!
Membership benefits include:
Two Hour Tuesdays - beginning June 9, 2020
- Weekly skill building sessions with Sharon and Laura
- Featuring videos and questions submitted by club members
- 11 am Eastern Time every Tuesday
- All sessions recorded and posted for later viewing/reviewing
Feedback and coaching on your personal videos and questions
- Submit a 2 minute video or question for review, diagnosis, interpretation and coaching in Two Hour Tuesday sessions
- You do not need to be present to be included – the session will be recorded
Weekly Q & A with Sharon and Laura
- Each Two Hour Tuesday includes a Q & A session with Sharon and Laura
Members Only Facebook Group
- Share your journey with a group of like-minded horsepeople.
Discounts on all Horse Speak webinars and online courses
Learn at your own pace, stay inspired, get help and more!
Only $30 per month
Sharon Wilsie is an inspiring and encouraging teacher. Whether you are learning with Sharon in person at a clinic or in one of our on-line courses, you will enjoy the learning process as much as you will love the results you get using Horse Speak with your horses!
Sharon is a has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitation specialist, intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her grandfather owned and raced Standardbreds, and her love for horses has been life-long. She has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade, including; volunteer training groups for horse rescues and therapeutic riding centers, Equine Assisted Learning course at Landmark College, as well as hundreds of workshops, seminars, and engagements in a variety of topics about Equine Facilitated Therapies, alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. She worked with students of all ages, including at-risk youth programs. Sharon’s passion has always been to create a two – way street of mutual healing, awareness, and betterment for both horses and people. Sharon is also a Reiki Master/Teacher.
For more information about Horse Speak Clinics and Events, visit www.sharonwilsie.com